RO-3500 American Plumber
These Pentek Replacement Filters and reverse osmosis membrane are compatible with the RO-3500 & RO-3300 Reverse Osmosis Systems by US Filter / Plymouth / Pentek / Culligan / Kleen Plus / American Plumber ® & Many Other Brand Names of Reverse Osmosis Pure Drinking Water Filtration Systems. The prefilters are to be changed at least every 3 months. 3 are included in the one year kit. The GAC filter is to be changed at least once every 12 months. The membrane should be changed when rejection falls below 80%. Membranes are sold separately. Also see the TDS tester meter below.
- Pentek RO-3000 RO-3500 #155923-43 D-15 Replacement Water Filter CartridgesPentek RO-3000 RO-3500 #155923-43 D-15 Replacement Water Filter Cartridges. One year set. 3 combination sediment / carbon prefilters and one GAC granular activated carbon filter. For RO-3000 & RO-3500 Reverse Osmosis Systems by Pentek And Comaptible With Culligan, Kleen Plus, American Plumber, US Filter & Many Other brands of RO Reverse Osmosis Systems. RO Membrane sold seperately. Learn More
- Pentek ROM-230TN #155855-19 Reverse Osmosis Replacement RO MembranePentek ROM-230TN #155855-19 Reverse Osmosis Replacement RO Membrane For RO-3500 Reverse Osmosis Systems by Pentek And Comaptible With Culligan, Kleen Plus, American Plumber, US Filter & Many Other Brands of RO Reverse Osmosis Systems. Learn More
- TDS Meter - Test For Total Dissolved Solids In Water - Reverse Osmosis Membrane Tester - TDS MeterTDS Meter - Tester. The Only Way To Know If Your Reverse Osmosis RO Membrane Is Performing Correctly - Tests for TDS - Total Dissolved Solids. A Must For All RO System Owners. Compare Incoming Feed Water To Treated Water - Replace Membrane If Less Than 80% of TDS Is Being Removed Learn More
- TDS Meter Inline Water Tester DM1 - HM Digital Dual Mode Reading - Easily Installs Inline - Very Simple To UseTDS Water Meter - HM Digital DM1 - Dual Mode - Installs Inline - Check the TDS level with the push of a button. Now you can easily check to make sure the water from your reverse osmosis system is top quality. Measure the tap water coming in vs. the purified water going out of your system at any time. Very easy installation. Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology. Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use. Dual Range 0-9990 ppm. Always know if your RO membrane is performing correctly! Learn More
- Dow Corning - Molykote ® 111 6 gram O-ring Silicone Lubricant and Sealant - Be sure to lube your O-rings to help prevent leaks.Dow Corning/ Molykote ® 111 6 gram O-ring Silicone Lubricant and Sealant - 6 gram pillow pack. (like a ketchup packet) Great O-ring sealant and lubricant. FDA and NSF approved. (Do Not Use Petroleum Jelly As It May Break Down O-rings Or Housings) This is the same premium grade silicone sealant and lubricant used in underwater photography cameras, scuba gear and other underwater applications that simply can't afford leaks. Why not use the best for your reverse osmosis or drinking water filtration system? Learn More
- Pro Products Sani System Water Filtration System SanitizerSani-System ® Pro Products is proud to introduce Sani-System, the first and only EPA product approved for sanitizing water softeners, RO units and Water Coolers. Alos NSF certified. Sani System is proven to kill 99.9% of E. coli, E. coli O157:H7, Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes and other harmful bacteria. It does not use chlorine, other oxidizers or acids that can harm water softener equipment parts. Use is simple; each dose comes in a pre-measured pouch. Just cut, pour and regenerate softener. No measuring, No mess! Sanitizing Equipment! Applications Interior Surfaces of Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis (RO) Units, Ice Machines, Water Coolers, Water Holding Tanks and Pressure Tanks. Pro Products Sani System Sanitizer. 0.25 fl. oz. concentrate is perfect for your RO reverse osmosis drinking water system sanitizing.. Learn More
Be sure to check our Parts Department for important parts such as TDS Testers For Reverse Osmosis Membranes, Replacement Tanks, O-rings , Filter Housing Wrenches, Faucets, Pumps, Fittings, UV Systems and more parts for your reverse osmosis pure water filtration system. View maintenance and servicing tips online at our Installation & Trouble shooting Guide.