Kleen Plus CCU-1 System With PPTCU Replacement Kit
- Pentek CC-10 # 155155 GAC Carbon Replacement Water Filter CC10Learn More
Pentek CC-10 # 155155 GAC Carbon Replacement Water Filter CC10 Compatible With Culligan / Ametek / US Filter / Plymouth / Kleen Plus / American Plumber / Bruner and Many Other Brands. Granular Activated Carbon Water Filter. 9 3/4" long X 2 7/8" diameter. 12 per case, sold individually. Excellent choice to reduce unwanted taste, odor, chlorine and certain VOC's from potable drinking water. They contain coconut shell based activated carbon, which produces drinking water of exceptional taste and quality and provides better VOC reduction than standard GAC cartridges. Order a case and save even more.
- Pentek CBR2-10R # 155403 Carbon Block Replacement Water Filter CMR-10R & CBR210RPentek CBR2-10R # 155403 Carbon Block Replacement Water Filter CMR-10R & CBR210R Compatible With Culligan / Ametek / US Filter / Plymouth / Kleen Plus / American Plumber / Bruner and Many Other Brands. Carbon Block With Lead Reduction & .6 GPM Flow Restrictor Half Micron Water Filter. (Green End Caps) 9 3/4" long X 2 7/8" diameter. 12 per case, sold individually. Ametek # 155403 Replaces Ametek CMR-10R. The CBR2 series are multimedia cartridges designed to perform several functions. CBR2 Series cartridges are manufactured using a patented process and combine powdered activated carbon with a specially designed media for lead reduction. In addition to lead reduction, the unique formation of the carbon block enables it to reduce Cryptosporidium and Giardia cysts and fine sediment particles down to 0.5 microns. As with our standard CBC Series carbon block, both the CBR2-10 and CBR2-10R are more effective at reducing levels of chlorine, and certain VOC's than granular activated carbon cartridges. The Polypropylene outer wrap helps reduce coarse sediment particles, effectively extending the useful life of the cartridge. Order a case and save even more.Learn More
- TDS Meter - Test For Total Dissolved Solids In Water - Reverse Osmosis Membrane Tester - TDS MeterTDS Meter - Tester. The Only Way To Know If Your Reverse Osmosis RO Membrane Is Performing Correctly - Tests for TDS - Total Dissolved Solids. A Must For All RO System Owners. Compare Incoming Feed Water To Treated Water - Replace Membrane If Less Than 80% of TDS Is Being RemovedLearn More
- TDS Meter Inline Water Tester DM1 - HM Digital Dual Mode Reading - Easily Installs Inline - Very Simple To UseTDS Water Meter - HM Digital DM1 - Dual Mode - Installs Inline - Check the TDS level with the push of a button. Now you can easily check to make sure the water from your reverse osmosis system is top quality. Measure the tap water coming in vs. the purified water going out of your system at any time. Very easy installation. Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology. Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use. Dual Range 0-9990 ppm. Always know if your RO membrane is performing correctly!Learn More
- Dow Corning - Molykote ® 111 6 gram O-ring Silicone Lubricant and Sealant - Be sure to lube your O-rings to help prevent leaks.Dow Corning/ Molykote ® 111 6 gram O-ring Silicone Lubricant and Sealant - 6 gram pillow pack. (like a ketchup packet) Great O-ring sealant and lubricant. FDA and NSF approved. (Do Not Use Petroleum Jelly As It May Break Down O-rings Or Housings) This is the same premium grade silicone sealant and lubricant used in underwater photography cameras, scuba gear and other underwater applications that simply can't afford leaks. Why not use the best for your reverse osmosis or drinking water filtration system?Learn More
- Pro Products Sani System Water Filtration System SanitizerSani-System ® Pro Products is proud to introduce Sani-System, the first and only EPA product approved for sanitizing water softeners, RO units and Water Coolers. Alos NSF certified. Sani System is proven to kill 99.9% of E. coli, E. coli O157:H7, Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes and other harmful bacteria. It does not use chlorine, other oxidizers or acids that can harm water softener equipment parts. Use is simple; each dose comes in a pre-measured pouch. Just cut, pour and regenerate softener. No measuring, No mess! Sanitizing Equipment! Applications Interior Surfaces of Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis (RO) Units, Ice Machines, Water Coolers, Water Holding Tanks and Pressure Tanks. Pro Products Sani System Sanitizer. 0.25 fl. oz. concentrate is perfect for your RO reverse osmosis drinking water system sanitizing..Learn More