- GE Osmonics ® Purtrex PX-5-978 Sediment Replacement Water Filter # 93023Learn More
GE Osmonics ® Purtrex PX-5-978 Sediment Replacement Water Filter # 93023 9 7/8" 5 micron. High capacity.
- Pentek # 151121 O-Ring Replacement For Slim Line Water Filter HousingsLearn More
Pentek # 151121 O-Ring For Slim Line Water Filter Housing Compatible With Culligan / Ametek / US Filter / Plymouth / Kleen Plus / American Plumber / Bruner & Many Other Brands. O-Ring For Slim Line Water Filter Housing. Buna-N FDA Grade. (Slim Line Housings Use A 3 1/2" diameter "O" Ring) Ametek # 151121 Same as Culligan OR-38 O-ring.
- Omnipure ® CL-10RO-T/33 GAC Inline Replacement Water FilterLearn More
Omnipure ® CL-10RO-T/33 inline GAC carbon water filter replacement cartridge. 1/4" (-B) or 3/8" (-C) FNPT (Female National Pipe Thread) connections. Replacement Jaco connectors and John Guest Speedfit connectors available separately for 1/4" or 3/8" tube. 25 per case, priced and sold individually. Order a case and save even more.
- Dow Corning - Molykote ® 111 6 gram O-ring Silicone Lubricant and Sealant - Be sure to lube your O-rings to help prevent leaks.Dow Corning/ Molykote ® 111 6 gram O-ring Silicone Lubricant and Sealant - 6 gram pillow pack. (like a ketchup packet) Great O-ring sealant and lubricant. FDA and NSF approved. (Do Not Use Petroleum Jelly As It May Break Down O-rings Or Housings) This is the same premium grade silicone sealant and lubricant used in underwater photography cameras, scuba gear and other underwater applications that simply can't afford leaks. Why not use the best for your reverse osmosis or drinking water filtration system?Learn More
- Pentek SW-1A # 150539 SW1 Slim Line Water Filter Housing Spanner WrenchPentek SW-1A # 150539 SW1 Slim Line Water Filter Housing Spanner Wrench. Compatible With Culligan, Ametek, US Filter, Plymouth, Kleen Plus, American Plumber, Bruner & Many Other Brands. SW-1 Water Filter Housing Wrench. Fits 4" Slim Line Housings. (Slim Line Housings Have A 3 1/2" diameter "O" Ring) Ametek # 150294. Only for use in loosening filter housings, never to tighten. Overtightening may cause damage to the O-rings and make re-opening VERY difficult. Hand tighten only. Fits most standard style RO systems. Replaces 150294. For really stubborn filter housings our technicians will use two wrenches together for maximum power where one wrench might break or not do the job. Place the handles of two wrenches pointing in opposite directions and it will apply force evenly. Our techs know the tricks.Learn More
- TDS Meter - Test For Total Dissolved Solids In Water - Reverse Osmosis Membrane Tester - TDS MeterTDS Meter - Tester. The Only Way To Know If Your Reverse Osmosis RO Membrane Is Performing Correctly - Tests for TDS - Total Dissolved Solids. A Must For All RO System Owners. Compare Incoming Feed Water To Treated Water - Replace Membrane If Less Than 80% of TDS Is Being RemovedLearn More
- TDS Meter Inline Water Tester DM1 - HM Digital Dual Mode Reading - Easily Installs Inline - Very Simple To UseTDS Water Meter - HM Digital DM1 - Dual Mode - Installs Inline - Check the TDS level with the push of a button. Now you can easily check to make sure the water from your reverse osmosis system is top quality. Measure the tap water coming in vs. the purified water going out of your system at any time. Very easy installation. Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology. Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use. Dual Range 0-9990 ppm. Always know if your RO membrane is performing correctly!Learn More
- Pro Products Sani System Water Filtration System SanitizerSani-System ® Pro Products is proud to introduce Sani-System, the first and only EPA product approved for sanitizing water softeners, RO units and Water Coolers. Alos NSF certified. Sani System is proven to kill 99.9% of E. coli, E. coli O157:H7, Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes and other harmful bacteria. It does not use chlorine, other oxidizers or acids that can harm water softener equipment parts. Use is simple; each dose comes in a pre-measured pouch. Just cut, pour and regenerate softener. No measuring, No mess! Sanitizing Equipment! Applications Interior Surfaces of Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis (RO) Units, Ice Machines, Water Coolers, Water Holding Tanks and Pressure Tanks. Pro Products Sani System Sanitizer. 0.25 fl. oz. concentrate is perfect for your RO reverse osmosis drinking water system sanitizing..Learn More