Water Factory N5000-TFC CUNO Reverse Osmosis System
CUNO Water Factory N5000-TFC RO Reverse Osmosis Compatible Premium Replacement Water Filters and RO Reverse Osmosis Membranes
This system has beend discontinued for several years but we still have replacement water filters, faucets, accumulator water holding tanks, faucets, RO membranes, O-rings, Filter Housing Spanner Wrenches, Valves, Water Pumps and reverse osmosis drinking water system replacement parts to keep your RO system going for many more years.
CUNO Water Factory N5000-TFC - 5 Stage RO System:
• Ideal for municipal or well suppl ied water.
• Graded density prefilters provide sediment reduction for a wide variety
of particle sizes, extending membrane life.
• Premium activated carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor.
• RO membrane reduces arsenic, copper and other metals, lead,
turbidity and other contaminants.
• In-line carbon post filter provides a final water "polish"
• Temperature: 40° -104° F (44° - 40° C).
• Pressure: 20 - 90 PSI (137.9 - 620.5 kPa).
ORDER THE FOLLOWING REPLACEMENTS FOR YOUR Water Factory N5000-TFC SYSTEM:
(NOTE-Membrane housing must be replaced. OEM housing will not open to accept a new RO membrane. You will also need to order the matching flow restrictor and check valve below.)
- AquaPure AP110 by 3M Purification ® Fine / Normal Sediment Water Filters - 55410-14 - 2 Pack - 5 Micron NominalAqua-Pure AP110 by 3M Purification ® For Premium Performance Filtration - aka AquaPure or Aqua Pure - This Aqua-Pure dirt & rust cartridge is made from an exclusive process using pure white celluose fibers. Reduces sediment Average life: 6 months (incoming water quality may affect cartridge life) Proprietary polypropylene manufacturing process Grooved surface increases total surface area for longer cartridge life than non-grooved filter cartridges Rigid construction helps to eliminate sediment “unloading” due to variances in water pressure System materials are FDA CFR-21 compliant Learn More
- AquaPure AP017 by 3M Purification ® taste, odor, dirt, rust and sediment water filtersAquaPure AP017 by 3M Purification ® taste, odor, dirt, rust and sediment water filters Removes Chlorine, Taste, Odor, Sediment and Rust Learn More
- GGN-10-2-Block Premium Quality Carbon Block Replacement Water Filter10 Micron Premium Carbon Block Filter. Replaces KX Carbon Block Water Filter # 10-250-190-975 Compatible Replacement. The perfect carbon block for your standard reverse osmosis system. Extruded Carbon Block Water Filter. 9 3/4" long X 2 1/2" diameter OD X 1 1/4" diameter ID. 20 per case, sold individually. Order a case and save even more. GGN-10-2-BLOCK Learn More
- AquaPure 3M IL-IM-01 Inline GAC Water FilterReduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor for clearer and cleaner drinking water, as well as ice cubes Inline design is ideal for refrigerators, drinking fountains, ice makers, coffee machines and drink dispensers Learn More
- Dow Filmtec ® TW30-1812-50 RO reverse osmosis membrane # 80722Dow Filmtec ® TW30-1812-50 TFC 50 GPD RO reverse osmosis membrane - standard size 1.75" X 11.75" Part # 80722 Learn More
- Standard Size RO Reverse Osmosis Membrane HousingStandard size RO reverse osmosis membrane housing - 90° Ports with 1/8" FNPT Threads - Includes New O-rings and 3 90° 1/4" Jaco Fittings For 1/4" Tube, or upgrade to the John Guest Quick Connectors. The end with a single port is the inlet feed water. On the end with two ports the center port is the permeate (product) water. The offset port is the brine (waste). Learn More
- Flow Restrictor - Inline - 500 ml 1/4' quick connect fit...
Flow Restrictor - capillary - 500 ml 1/4" quick connect fittings.
Premium inline reverse osmosis membrane flow restrictor - Our in-line capillary flow restrictors are simple to install. Simply push the 1/4" poly tube firmly into the quick connectors and you are done. Be sure that you order the flow restrictor size to match your reverse osmosis membrane size. Arrow on side points toward the drain. Very simple to install.Learn More
- John Guest SCV-CI480821W Check Valve 1/4" Tube X 1/8" MNPTJohn Guest SCV-CI480821W Check Valve. 1/4" Tube X 1/8" MNPT Fixed Elbow. Learn More
- AquaPure Drinking Water Filter Housing O-ring #63597174 by 3M PurificationAquaPure Drinking Water Filter Housing O-ring #63597174 by 3M Purification. Keep your system from leaking and causing expensive damages by replacing your o-rings every other time you change your water filters. Be sure to order Dow 111 silicone sealant so the o-rings will seal properly. Never use petroleum based greases such as Vasoline. Use the best sealant, use Dow 111 silicone. Learn More
- Dow Corning - Molykote ® 111 6 gram O-ring Silicone Lubricant and Sealant - Be sure to lube your O-rings to help prevent leaks.Dow Corning/ Molykote ® 111 6 gram O-ring Silicone Lubricant and Sealant - 6 gram pillow pack. (like a ketchup packet) Great O-ring sealant and lubricant. FDA and NSF approved. (Do Not Use Petroleum Jelly As It May Break Down O-rings Or Housings) This is the same premium grade silicone sealant and lubricant used in underwater photography cameras, scuba gear and other underwater applications that simply can't afford leaks. Why not use the best for your reverse osmosis or drinking water filtration system? Learn More
- AquaPure 68900-34 Adjustable Strap Wrench For Water Filter HousingsAquaPure 68900-34 Adjustable Strap Wrench For Water Filter Housings - Universal Strap Wrench; Works with Most Water Filter Housings. AquaPure 68900-34 Adjustable Strap Wrench: Use for twisting off the canister or sump on many water filter housings. The Adjustable Strap Wrench can be used with many water filtration housings. The strap adjusts to the size of the water filter housing. Do NOT use the AquaPure 68900-34 Adjustable Strap Wrench to tighten the water filter housing sump. Overtightening the sump can cause damage to the o-rings and make re-opening the housing sump difficult. You should only hand tighten the housing sump. The AquaPure 68900-34 Adjustable Strap Wrench makes replacing water filters easy. Learn More
- Pro Products Sani System Water Filtration System SanitizerSani-System ® Pro Products is proud to introduce Sani-System, the first and only EPA product approved for sanitizing water softeners, RO units and Water Coolers. Alos NSF certified. Sani System is proven to kill 99.9% of E. coli, E. coli O157:H7, Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes and other harmful bacteria. It does not use chlorine, other oxidizers or acids that can harm water softener equipment parts. Use is simple; each dose comes in a pre-measured pouch. Just cut, pour and regenerate softener. No measuring, No mess! Sanitizing Equipment! Applications Interior Surfaces of Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis (RO) Units, Ice Machines, Water Coolers, Water Holding Tanks and Pressure Tanks. Pro Products Sani System Sanitizer. 0.25 fl. oz. concentrate is perfect for your RO reverse osmosis drinking water system sanitizing.. Learn More
- TDS Meter - Test For Total Dissolved Solids In Water - Reverse Osmosis Membrane Tester - TDS MeterTDS Meter - Tester. The Only Way To Know If Your Reverse Osmosis RO Membrane Is Performing Correctly - Tests for TDS - Total Dissolved Solids. A Must For All RO System Owners. Compare Incoming Feed Water To Treated Water - Replace Membrane If Less Than 80% of TDS Is Being Removed Learn More
- TDS Meter Inline Water Tester DM1 - HM Digital Dual Mode Reading - Easily Installs Inline - Very Simple To UseTDS Water Meter - HM Digital DM1 - Dual Mode - Installs Inline - Check the TDS level with the push of a button. Now you can easily check to make sure the water from your reverse osmosis system is top quality. Measure the tap water coming in vs. the purified water going out of your system at any time. Very easy installation. Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology. Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use. Dual Range 0-9990 ppm. Always know if your RO membrane is performing correctly! Learn More
- Chrome Air Gap Faucet - Long Reach GGN-FAUCET-AG-P
Chrome Air Gap Faucet - Long Reach GGN-FAUCET-AG-P. The perfect replacement faucet for under sink reverse osmosis systems. Works as air gap or non air gap.Learn More
- Automatic Shut Off Valve with quick connections for reverse osmosis RO system - ASO ASVAuto Shut Off RO 1 With Quick Connections- Automatic shutoff valve for reverse osmosis systems. ASO ASV Easy to use 1/4" OD Tube with quick connections. The valve automatically shuts off production when the tank pressure reaches approximately 65% of the incoming line pressure. Learn More
- Air pressure gauge for reverse osmosis water accumulator tanksAir pressure gauge for reverse osmosis water accumulator tanks - Specially calibrated for reverse osmosis system tanks. Scale from 1 to 20 PSI. Large scale reading over small PSI range allows optimum accuracy. Just like car tires lose air pressure, so does the bladder of your reverse osmosis water accumulator tank. Improper tank air pressure will cause your system to operate improperly. This is a must for all reverse osmosis system owners. Learn More
- John Guest ® Poly Tubing 1/4" For Pure Drinking Filter Water Systems
John Guest ® Poly Tubing 1/4" For Pure Drinking Filter Water SystemsLearn More
Water Filter System Parts Department. Find replacement filters, reverse osmosis membranes and repair parts in stock for prompt shipping. Water Filter System Parts For Your 3M, Aqua-Pure, CUNO or Water Factory Reverse Osmosis Systems, Under Sink Water Filters and Whole House Water Filtration. Low prices and fast shipping online since 1999.More
Simply enter your Feed Water TDS and RO Water TDS into the boxes above and click "Submit". The percentage of TDS Rejection will be displayed. We normally recommend membrane replacement once you drop below 75%. This may vary in areas with high TDS in the feed water. See our selection of TDS meters under Water Tests
Simply enter your Feed Water TDS and RO Water TDS into the boxes above and click "Submit". The percentage of TDS Rejection will be displayed. We normally recommend membrane replacement once you drop below 75%. This may vary in areas with high TDS in the feed water.
See our selection of TDS meters under Water Tests
,, , , ,